Heritage Elementary School in Williams, Arizona is currently accepting applications for several grade levels for the 2017-2018 school year.
- Valid fingerprint clearance card
- Associates Degree or passing the Paraprofessional test (can be given through our campus)
- Strong communication skills
- Self-directed personality traits
- Courteous and professional demeanor and dress
- Able to work 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Ability to cooperate with lead teacher and assist in both reteaching and enriching student groups.
If you would like to apply for a position at Hertiage Elementary, please take a few moments to fill out the Employment Application and then submit using the form below.