Heritage Elementary School in Williams, Arizona is currently accepting applications for several grade levels for the 2017-2018 school year.
- K-8 teaching certificate (from any state) or highly qualified as defined by the state of Arizona
- Valid fingerprint clearance card
- Strong communication skills
- Self-directed personality traits
- Courteous and professional demeanor and dress
- SEI endorsement
- Able to work 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Ability to operate computers (both Mac and PC), classroom technology and computer software — Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, copiers, and cell phone functions such as text, email, etc.
ALSO DESIRED (NOT REQUIRED)
- Track record of past academic achievement with children
- Willingness to bring other skills, abilities, ideas and time to the school in the form of after-school student offerings, or by the sponsoring of after-school clubs
- Experience working in the charter school sector
- Experience with the Beyond Textbooks program
If you would like to apply for a position at Hertiage Elementary, please take a few moments to fill out the Employment Application and then submit using the form below.