4th grade teacher needed for the upcoming 2017-2018 school year. We have a family environment and treat our teachers with respect. Competitive wages.
Heritage Elementary School is a Williams charter school located at 790 E. Rodeo Rd. The office is open during the summer, Tuesday through Thursday, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. Feel free to visit and take a tour of the school. The campus is amazing, and our enrollment continues to grow.
We are looking for an energetic and dedicated individual to join us in our dynamic work environment, serving our community’s youth.
- K-8 teaching certificate (from any state) or highly qualified as defined by the state of Arizona
- Valid fingerprint clearance card
- Strong communication skills
- Self-directed personality traits
- Courteous and professional demeanor and dress
- SEI endorsement
- Able to work 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Ability to operate computers (both Mac and PC), classroom technology and computer software — Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, copiers, and cell phone functions such as text, email, etc.
ALSO DESIRED (NOT REQUIRED)
- Track record of past academic achievement with children
- Willingness to bring other skills, abilities, ideas and time to the school in the form of after-school student offerings, or by the sponsoring of after-school clubs
- Experience working in the charter school sector
- Experience with the Beyond Textbooks program
If you would like to apply for a position at Hertiage Elementary, please take a few moments to fill out the Employment Application and then submit using the form below.