A highly qualified 2nd/3rd grade teacher is needed for the 2020-2021 school year. We are looking for candidates who are ready to join our great team and will continue to help us grow. We have a family environment, a great staff, supportive administration, and our teachers are treated with respect. Pay DOE, but is comparable to the area.
Heritage Elementary is a Williams charter school located at 790 E. Rodeo Rd. Feel free to visit and take a tour of the school. The campus is amazing. Join us in our dynamic work environment, serving our community’s youth.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (Please do not apply if you do not meet ALL minimum requirements):
- K-8 teaching certificate (from any state) OR Highly Qualified as defined by the state of Arizona
- Valid IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Strong communication skills
- Self-directed personality traits
- Courteous and professional demeanor and dress
- Ability to work 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday with some after school activities throughout the year
- Ability to operate computers, classroom technology, and computer software (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, copiers, and cell phone functions such as text, email, etc.)
- Reliable transportation
ALSO DESIRED (Not Required):
- Track record of past academic achievement with children
- Willingness to bring other skills, abilities, ideas, and time to the school in the form of after-school student offerings, or by the sponsoring of after-school clubs
- Experience working in the charter school sector
- Familiarity with the Beyond Textbooks program and Power School
If you would like to apply for a position at Hertiage Elementary, please take a few moments to fill out the Employment Application and then submit using the form below.