Heritage Elementary – Williams is looking for a positive, enthusiastic teacher to join our team. The candidate will be responsible for 2nd and 3rd grade students, most who are attending in person, but also some students remaining online.
Class size is less than 20 students. Must be fluent in a variety of technology, as well as comfortable with google classroom, uploading instructional videos, and teaching in-person students following our curriculum calendar. Must be HQ or certified and a valid fingerprint card. Full-time parapro is in the classroom, and teachers have prep time every day. Hours 7:30-3:30 Monday – Friday. Salary DOE. Face mask will be required per Arizona mandate.
Heritage Elementary is a charter school located at 790 E. Rodeo Rd. in Williams, Arizona. Feel free to visit and take a tour of the school. The campus is amazing. Join us in our dynamic work environment, serving our community’s youth.
Heritage hires all our administrators from within, and we are especially interested in motivated leaders looking to advance in all areas. If this sounds like you, come on in!
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (Please do not apply if you do not meet ALL minimum requirements):
- K-8 teaching certificate (from any state) OR Highly Qualified as defined by the state of Arizona
- Valid IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Strong communication skills
- Self-directed personality traits
- Courteous and professional demeanor and dress
- Ability to work 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Ability to operate computers, classroom technology, and computer software (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, copiers, and cell phone functions such as text, email, etc.)
- Facemask use required
ALSO DESIRED (Not Required):
- Track record of past academic achievement with children
- Willingness to bring other skills, abilities, ideas, and time to the school in the form of after-school student offerings, or by the sponsoring of after-school clubs
- Experience working in the charter school sector
If you would like to apply for a position at Hertiage Elementary, please take a few moments to fill out the Employment Application and then submit using the form below.