Heritage Elementary – Williams is looking for a positive, enthusiastic teacher to join our team for the 2023-2024 school year!
The candidate will be responsible for 4th & 5th grade students. Class size is less than 20 students. Support staff available. Must be fluent in a variety of technology, as well as comfortable with Google classroom, uploading instructional videos, and teaching in-person students following our curriculum calendar. Must be HQ or certified and a valid fingerprint card. Hours 7:30am-3:30pm Monday – Friday.
Heritage Elementary is a charter school located at 790 E. Rodeo Rd. in Williams, Arizona. Feel free to visit and take a tour of the school. The campus is small but wonderful. Join us in our dynamic work environment, serving our community’s youth. Candidate must reside in or near Williams, AZ for consideration.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (Please do not apply if you do not meet ALL minimum requirements):
- K-8 teaching certificate (from any state) OR Highly Qualified as defined by the state of Arizona
- Valid IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Strong communication skills
- Self-directed personality traits
- Courteous and professional demeanor and dress
- Ability to work 7:30am-3:30pm Monday through Friday
- Ability to operate computers, classroom technology, and computer software (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, copiers, and cell phone functions such as text, email, etc.)
ALSO DESIRED (Not Required):
- Track record of past academic achievement with children
- Willingness to bring other skills, abilities, ideas, and time to the school in the form of after-school student offerings, or by the sponsoring of after-school clubs
- Experience working in the charter school sector
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $42,225 per year
If you would like to apply for a position at Hertiage Elementary, please take a few moments to fill out the Employment Application and then submit using the form below.