Heritage Elementary School is hiring a highly qualified 5th grade teacher for the upcoming 2019-2020 school year. We are looking for a candidate who is ready to join our “A” school and continue to help us grow as our enrollment climbs. We have a family environment with a great staff and supportive administration. Come in for a tour of our beautiful campus. We are hiring immediately, so do not hesitate in applying!
Heritage Elementary is a Glendale charter school located at 6805 N. 125th Ave. We are looking for positive teachers to join us in this dynamic work environment, serving our community’s youth. We also hire all our administrators from within and are especially interested in motivated leaders looking to advance in all areas. If this sounds like you, come on in!
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (Please do not apply if you do not meet ALL minimum requirements):
- K-8 teaching certificate (from any state) OR Highly Qualified as defined by the state of Arizona
- Valid IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Strong communication skills
- Self-directed personality traits
- Courteous and professional demeanor and dress
- Ability to work 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Ability to operate computers, classroom technology, and computer software (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, copiers, and cell phone functions such as text, email, etc.)
ALSO DESIRED (not required):
- Track record of past academic achievement with children
- Willingness to bring other skills, abilities, ideas, and time to the school in the form of after-school student offerings, or by the sponsoring of after-school clubs
- Experience working in the charter school sector
If you would like to apply for a position at Hertiage Elementary, please take a few moments to fill out the Employment Application and then submit using the form below.