We are hiring a highly qualified After-School Aide for the 2021-2022 school year. You will be expected to fulfill the duties of the paraprofessional during school hours and then continue to the after school position after hours. We have a family environment and treat our team with respect. Competitive wages.
Starting pay hourly, salary negotiable. Applicants must have experience working with children between the ages of 5-16, and must have a current AZ Fingerprint Clearance Card. Must be willing to work the following hours: M-F 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (Please do not apply if you do not meet ALL minimum requirements):
- Background check
- Must have the following credentials:
- High school diploma (or equivalent) and one of the following:
- Associate’s degree (or higher),
- Two years of college-level instruction, or
- A passing score on one of the approved paraprofessional assessments
- Valid IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Minimum of a high school diploma (or equivalent)
- Strong communication skills
- Self-directed personality traits
- Candidate must love working with children, and bring creativity into the classroom
- Courteous and professional demeanor and dress
- Must be a team player and highly flexible
- Ability to operate computers, classroom technology, and computer software (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, copiers, and cell phone functions such as text, email, etc.)
ALSO DESIRED (not required):
- Track record of past academic achievement with children
- Willingness to bring other skills, abilities, ideas, and time to the school
- Experience working in the charter school sector
If you would like to apply for a position at Hertiage Elementary, please take a few moments to fill out the Employment Application and then submit using the form below.