Positions are available for highly motivated and friendly staff to work with K-8 students in the After-School Program at Heritage Elementary. This is a part-time position. Salary ranges from $10-$12 per hour B.O.E. We have a family environment and treat our staff with respect.
Heritage Elementary School is a Glendale charter school located at 6805 N. 125th Avenue. The office is open M-F from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Feel free to visit and take a tour of the school. The campus is amazing, and our enrollment continues to grow.
We are looking for energetic and dedicated individuals to join us in our dynamic work environment, serving our community’s youth. This position requires oversight of students in grades K-8 in our enriching After-School Program. Applicants must be willing to work from 3-6 p.m. on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, and from 12:45-6 p.m. on Wednesdays.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (Please do not apply if you do not meet ALL minimum requirements):
- Be at least 18 years old
- Experience working with children 5-16 years old
- Valid IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Minimum of a high school diploma (or equivalent)
- Strong communication skills
- Self-directed personality traits
- Candidate must love working with children, and bring creativity into the classroom
- Courteous and professional demeanor and dress
- Must be a team player and highly flexible
- Ability to operate computers, classroom technology, and computer software (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, copiers, and cell phone functions such as text, email, etc.)
ALSO DESIRED (NOT REQUIRED):
- Track record of past academic achievement with children
- Experience working in the charter school sector
If you are interested in this position, contact Maria Rivera at (520) 310-1198, or come into our school at 6805 N. 125th Avenue and fill out an application.
If you would like to apply for a position at Hertiage Elementary, please take a few moments to fill out the Employment Application and then submit using the form below.