Heritage Elementary School in Glendale is seeking energetic and dedicated bus drivers for the 2019-2020 school year. We are looking for candidates to be a part of this dynamic work environment, serving the community’s youth.
Heritage Elementary is located at 6805 N. 125th Ave. in Glendale and has a family environment with a great staff and supportive administration.
We are looking for drivers who have all the necessary paperwork, licenses, and endorsements (see below). We are hiring immediately, so do not hesitate to apply!
This position provides transportation services to students, transporting them to and from school in two shifts—one in the morning and one in the afternoon—on daily bus routes, approximately 2.5-3 hours per shift.
- Arizona CDL Class B license with P and S endorsements
- Must have clean driving record
- Must be able to pass UA drug screening
- Must have or obtain first aid/CPR certification
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive the bus on regular routes and field trips
- Adhere to all safety rules and regulations, district policies, and state and local laws pertaining to the operation of a school bus and other school vehicles
- Check bus daily to assure operational safety
- Monitor students and maintain discipline at all times
- Keep the bus clean
If you would like to apply for a position at Hertiage Elementary, please take a few moments to fill out the Employment Application and then submit using the form below.