Heritage Elementary School is hiring one highly qualified individual to teach 4th and 5th grades for the 2019-2020 school year. We have a family environment, treat our teachers with respect, and pay competitive wages.
Heritage Elementary is a charter school in Williams, Arizona, located at 790 E. Rodeo Rd. Feel free to visit and take a tour of the school. Our campus is amazing, and our enrollment continues to grow.
We are currently looking for a positive 4th/5th grade teacher to join us in this dynamic work environment, serving our community’s youth
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (Please do not apply if you do not meet ALL minimum requirements):
- K-8 teaching certificate (from any state) OR Highly Qualified as defined by the state of Arizona
- Valid IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Strong communication skills
- Self-directed personality traits
- Courteous and professional demeanor and dress
- Ability to work 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Ability to operate computers, classroom technology, and computer software (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, copiers, and cell phone functions such as text, email, etc.)
ALSO DESIRED (not required):
- Track record of past academic achievement with children
- Willingness to bring other skills, abilities, ideas, and time to the school in the form of after-school student offerings, or by the sponsoring of after-school clubs
- Experience working in the charter school sector
If you would like to apply for a position at Hertiage Elementary, please take a few moments to fill out the Employment Application and then submit using the form below.