Heritage Elementary School is hiring a highly qualified junior high art teacher for the current school year. We have a family environment and treat our teachers with great respect. Starting salary for the open position ranges from $25,000-$32,000 DOE. We are hiring immediately.
Heritage Elementary is a Glendale charter school located at 6805 N. 125th Ave. in Glendale. Our campus is amazing and our enrollment—currently at 920 students—continues to grow. We are looking for an energetic teacher to join us in our dynamic work environment, serving our community’s youth.
Heritage hires all our administrators from within, and we are especially interested in motivated leaders looking to advance in all areas. If this sounds like you, come on in!
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (Please do not apply if you do not meet ALL minimum requirements):
- K-8 teaching certificate (from any state) OR Highly Qualified as defined by the state of Arizona
- Valid IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Strong communication skills
- Self-directed personality traits
- Courteous and professional demeanor and dress
- Ability to work 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Ability to operate computers, classroom technology, and computer software (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, copiers, and cell phone functions such as text, email, etc.)
ALSO DESIRED (not required):
- Track record of past academic achievement with children
- Willingness to bring other skills, abilities, ideas, and time to the school in the form of after-school student offerings, or by the sponsoring of after-school clubs
- Experience working in the charter school sector
If you would like to apply for a position at Hertiage Elementary, please take a few moments to fill out the Employment Application and then submit using the form below.