A highly qualified Jr. High combination science/social studies teacher is needed for the upcoming 2019-2020 school year. We are looking for candidates who are ready to join our great team and will continue to help us grow as we anticipate enrolling 1,000 students for the upcoming year. We have a family environment, a great staff, supportive administration, and our teachers are treated with respect.
Heritage Elementary is a Glendale charter school located at 6805 N. 125th Ave. Feel free to visit and take a tour of the school. The campus is amazing. Join us in our dynamic work environment, serving our community’s youth.
Heritage hires all our administrators from within, and we are especially interested in motivated leaders looking to advance in all areas. If this sounds like you, come on in!
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (Please do not apply if you do not meet ALL minimum requirements):
- K-8 teaching certificate (from any state) OR Highly Qualified as defined by the state of Arizona
- Valid IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Strong communication skills
- Self-directed personality traits
- Courteous and professional demeanor and dress
- Ability to work 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Ability to operate computers, classroom technology, and computer software (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, copiers, and cell phone functions such as text, email, etc.)
ALSO DESIRED (Not Required):
- Track record of past academic achievement with children
- Willingness to bring other skills, abilities, ideas, and time to the school in the form of after-school student offerings, or by the sponsoring of after-school clubs
- Experience working in the charter school sector
If you would like to apply for a position at Hertiage Elementary, please take a few moments to fill out the Employment Application and then submit using the form below.