Due to increased enrollment, Heritage Elementary School is looking for K-8th grade teachers for the 2019-2020 school year. We have a family environment and treat our teachers with great respect. Starting salaries for teachers range from $35,000-$45,000 DOE. We are hiring immediately, so do not hesitate, come on in and take a tour!
Heritage Elementary is located at 6805 N. 125th Ave. in Glendale. Call the office at (623) 742-3956 to arrange a visit and take a tour of the school. The campus is amazing and our enrollment—currently at 950 students—continues to grow.
We are looking for energetic teachers to join us in this dynamic work environment, serving our community’s youth. We also hire all our administrators from within and are especially interested in motivated teachers looking to advance in all areas. If this sounds like you, come on in!
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: (Please do not apply if you do not meet ALL minimum requirements):
- K-8 teaching certificate (from any state) OR Highly Qualified as defined by the state of Arizona
- Valid Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Strong communication skills
- Self-directed personality traits
- Courteous and professional demeanor and dress
- Able to work 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Ability to operate computers, classroom technology, and computer software (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, copiers, and cell phone functions such as text, email, etc.)
ALSO DESIRED (NOT REQUIRED):
- Track record of past academic achievement with children
- Willingness to bring other skills, abilities, ideas, and time to the school in the form of after-school student offerings, or by the sponsoring of after school clubs
- Experience working in the charter school sector
If you would like to apply for a position at Hertiage Elementary, please take a few moments to fill out the Employment Application and then submit using the form below.