We are hiring highly qualified School Monitor/ After School staff for the 2021-2022 school year, responsible for monitoring students on the playground and around the school during school hours, occasionally helping out in classrooms, supervising students in the after-school program, providing enriching experiences (art, STEM, and other activities), and keeping students safe during this time. We are looking for candidates who are ready to join our great team and will continue to help us grow. We have a family environment and treat our team with respect. Competitive wages.
Heritage Elementary is a Williams charter school located at 790 E. Rodeo Rd. Feel free to visit and take a tour of the school. The campus is amazing. Join us in our dynamic work environment, serving our community’s youth.
Starting pay is starting at $13/hour (or more depending on qualifications and experience. Applicants must have experience working with children between the ages of 5-16, and must have a valid IVP Class I fingerprint card. Must be willing to work the following hours: M-F 10a.m. – 6:00p.m.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (Please do not apply if you do not meet ALL minimum requirements):
- Background check
- Valid IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Willing to follow all state mandates (currently masks are required on school campus)
- Minimum of a high school diploma (or equivalent)
- Strong communication skills
- Self-directed personality traits
- Candidate must love working with children, and bring creativity into the classroom
- Courteous and professional demeanor and dress
- Must be a team player and highly flexible
- Ability to operate computers, classroom technology, and computer software (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, copiers, and cell phone functions such as text, email, etc.)
If you would like to apply for a position at Hertiage Elementary, please take a few moments to fill out the Employment Application and then submit using the form below.