Can you believe we are already into our second month of school? As the saying goes, “Time flies when you’re having fun.” Now that we are entering September, we are excited to start the first round of Galileo Benchmarks for 2nd to 8th grade. This assessment system supports an array of technology-based instruction, educator effectiveness, and easy-to-learn tools that implement Common Core Standards. It is designed to benefit all students in achievement and help our teachers successfully and innovatively educate their students.
What is Galileo Benchmark Testing?
- An assessment designed to measure the achievement of state and school standards.
- The fundamental purpose is to provide information that is used to guide instruction.
- This testing promotes standards mastery through digital lessons, which provide learning opportunities for all students.
- Repetitions of the assessments throughout the school year provide a helpful body of information about student learning.
How to prepare:
- Make sure you get plenty of rest each night before school.
- Eat three well-rounded meals a day. Nutrition is a very important factor in successful learning.
- Arrive to school on time and ready for the day.
- Don’t get frustrated. We are all here to learn together. Ask as many questions as you would like and take everything in stride.
We are looking forward to the week of September 15-19 and hope you are, too! Together everyone will learn and achieve more at our Heritage campus.